Our Parish Family welcomes all who join us for our Eucharistic Celebrations. We encourage you to become an active participant in the life of our faith community. All Catholics who live within our parish are invited to register by contacting Msgr. Yenushosky either after Mass or at the Rectory Office.
Sunday- 7:15am; 8:30am; 10:00am; 11:30am
Weekday Masses are scheduled at 6:30am and 8:00am - see bulletin for weekly schedule.
Holy Day Masses - see bulletin for schedule
- Rev. Msgr. Daniel J. Yenushosky, Pastor
- Rev. Msgr. David L. James, Resident
- Deacon Michael Laroche, Deacon
- Deacon Gene Wyrwa, Deacon
- Mrs. Anne Marie Bachman, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Barbara Majkowski, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Mrs. Christine Lerew, Director of Music
- Mrs. Kim Poloni, Organist
9:00am - 12:15pm & 1:15pm - 5:00pm
Tuesday and Thursday:
12 Noon - 5:00pm
9:00am - 12 Noon